Coronavirus (COVID 19): information and guidance for tenants
Changes to the housing market, home moves, letting and sales
The process of finding, moving and landlord maintenance of a property will be different. The government has made it clear that, “tenants’ safety should be letting agents’ and landlords’ first priority”. It has produced guidance and also supported the industry in developing guidelines for both consumers and property professionals on safe home moves.
You still need to carry out essential works to your property
Landlords or their agents should still be accessible to tenants by telephone or email.
Essential works will still need to be addressed as these might seriously affect the health and safety of your tenants. These include remedying problems with water supply, safe electricity and gas supplies, fire safety, drainage, heating and hot water, pest control, leaks and works to windows and doors that may affect security. .The Council is continuing to provide a complaint response service to tenants during this period as part of our commitment to ensure all tenants have a safe place to live. Where necessary the Council will still take enforcement action if a landlord fails to carry out essential works.
Anchor Property provides a complete range of services to Letting Agents and Landlords customers in West Midlands including planned maintenance. We undertake repairs, gardening services, refurbishment, new works, emergency response and planned maintenance in order to keep your rental premises functioning effectively at all times. We can provide 24 hour (365 days) services in both occupied and unoccupied premises during times to suit you, including evenings and weekends, and all work complies with health and safety regulations. Larger works can be Estimated/Fixed Price with supervision by a quality control/project manager providing regular updates. We work to a good standard and Gas Safe standards to meet all safety regulations. We always ensure minimum disruption and that we leave the tenants premises clean and tidy following our visit. anchorpropertywm.co.uk.
How Does it Work
As a Landlord/Agent we know how time-consuming dealing with the property maintenance can be?
- Finding a quality Tradesperson that you can trust!!!
- Booking in that Tradesperson to work with the Tenant????
- Tradesperson only doing half the job then telling YOU it is going to cost MORE ££ Than they originally Quoted you to finish the job.
At Anchor property we do things a little different, we take on the whole of your maintenance needs for your tenants.
- Give you more Time on the Business side of running a busy Agency
- We keep you informed every step of the way
- We only use Professional Trades personnel who have been vetted to the highest standard
- We quote you for the Job and that’s what you pay no price increase
- Every job is logged and Documented, With copy sent you for your files
- We take in hand all Annual Landlord Checks